California Contractors License #: 563728
WHY YOU NEED A PUMPING SERVICE
If your tank and filter are not cleaned regularly, sludge and scum will clog the drainfield and cause the whole system to fail. It is very important to remove all solid material before it reaches the level of the discharge outlet and flows into the drainfield. There is a certain amount of material that is not biodegradable and must be removed by pumping.
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS SHOULD NOT BE DISPOSED INTO YOUR SEPTIC SYSTEM
* Fats, Oils, Grease
* Pesticides, Herbicides or any other toxins
* Paints, Automobile Fluids
* Household Chemicals, Strong Disinfectants, i.e. Bleach, Lysol, Pine-Sol, Tidy Bol, Drano
* Cigarette Butts, Disposable Diapers, Feminine Hygiene Products, Condoms, Hair, Coffee Grounds, Paper Towels, Bandages, Etc.
* Citrus Products, Oranges, Lemons, Grapefruit, Etc.
** Garbage disposals should be used sparingly. Dispose of food waste, grease, etc. in the
solid waste bin.